Flower Quickly Fading.

I love TF<3 It rocks(; Next week is sports day again, going to Sembawang park (where is that o.o) going to miss combined worship! :O Actually, I think we're going to miss all the combined worships for the whole year o.o But nevermind we can have fun together more(; GO TF!
Today's TF was fun(: Fiona took my song! 'Who am I?' GRR FIONA! But anyway, I think I'm giong to ask them to sing it again next week hehehehe. XD They'll get angry with me! But it's a nice song and so many people don't know how to sing it! Therefore I must teach them(; Hahaha.
Sixian's putting up loads of photos on facebook. I guess I shall upload some here(: For those who can't see the photos HAHA I tell you, they are so cute and funny(;

312!<3

This is what we girls do when we’re bored with disgusting passport-sized photos sitting in front of us. XD

OHMANNZXZX look at the wonderful family tree! :D I LOVE HAIRYAO THE BEST ^^

Okay, this is another section.
First I’m like that…

Then I’m like this… (I look so mature in this photo don't you think? o.o)

Then people with no childhood come and disturb me, taking me as a life-size Barbie doll. -.-

They continue to play…

Voila! Their first masterpiece on me. XD

Followed by their second. -.-

After taking out the rubber bands, the people of no childhood commence again into another design. ):

Watch my hair transform!

The finished product. “EH HILARY YOU LOOK SO SHUAI4!” says Xiaochou XD All the while I was trying to do my work so innocently! T.T

And then I gave up work. XD
I'm falling in love with 312!<3 Love my friends there(; Though we're dead most of the time in class hahaha. Besties are the people with no childhood i.e. the people in the photos who are playing with my hair XD