Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
Daylight.
01 February 2010 | 0 comments

Short day today(: But I'm wasting all my precious time -.- But I love my blog it has history hahaha, even though sometimes I think the history's really stupid. XD But it's my blog so... Love the memories :D See how I mature and all that haha.

Woke up this morning with my butt really pain. Okay, not really my butt, it's more of the joint from my thigh to my hip. And that affects my butt. And then I realised that for the past few days that my hip joint was injured, just that today's pain was the worst T.T Was in pain the whole way to school, except when I sat down, that was the best time. XD Walking is a killer, don't need to mention running. I think I purposely injured myself more by stretching my leg last night, hoping that it would get better -.- Ohwells. So I was limping all the way to class.... and in class I announced to the whole world my hip joint was injured HAHAHA. Actually I said it was dislocated but I don't think it is because I can still walk hah. Ms Teng saw my announcement on the board and came to ask me if I was okay heheh. :X She said I should see a doctor. If the pain doesn't subside then I will bring it up.(:

Walking up stairs to computer lab was another killer ): Had to grab on to something if not I won't be sure of myself LOL. But after PE I guess the pain got better. But after a while it started to hurt again -.- Sixian loved being the Chinese Physician asking about my hip XD PE was fun(; Badminton ROCKS :D:D Seriously it's so fun! Sixian finally knows how to serve! >D LOL she seemed so satisfied manzxz. But when she missed the shuttle then she was so sad D: Aww cheer up dearie it takes time! ;D

I think people in church think I'm still very bad at badminton. Maybe that's because I just look to horrible next to Michael. -.- The last time I remember playing badminton was with Michael as my partner hahaha he was hitting everything while I just stood there -.- SO EVIL! Leave me there alone to be humiliated T.T But now my badminton skills are good okay! :D Well, at least I can serve, Sixian! XD Nah, I can do much more than serve don't worry ;D I am a pro hehehehe.

Larisa went to comps after recess ): Leave me alone again! But anyway all the best dear! x3

:O Rae said her hip joint was injured so bad in December that she couldn't walk for one week! Hope that doesn't happen to me :\ Maybe I really should go see a Chinese doctor really soon.