Painstakingly.

Happy Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day readers(; May all your wishes come true!
o.o I realise that this is the first time in the year I've slept more than 6-7 hours :O And now I've just woke up and I'm blogging ;p Looks like parents and my older brother's still asleep! Only my younger brother and I are awake... Life is tiring.
Yesterday was kinda awesome(: Especially the food! :D Food is AWSOMEEE. XD I didn't actually realise that my father's side of the family could cook so well :p All the food was really delicious, but because of me and my stupid eating skills, I could not exactly enjoy as much food as I wanted because soon I was already bloated. Therefore I don't think I will be gaining any weight anytime soon T.T Which is sad, because, I'm almost underweight. -.-
Church in the morning(; Service started at 9, and judging by how late I slept the previous night (1+), I was groggy and nodding off... The sermon was in Chinese, which all the more made me sleepy, but I tried my best to listen! ;D Surprisingly the part after service was funner XD Everyone just somehow suddenly got high and hyper and went around shaking hands with everyone else, wishing each other Happy Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day! That woke me up alot :D Went around wishing everyone else well too(: Left pretty quick, and went home for a while before going to grandma's house :D
Drank lots of tea and ate lots of carrot cake, and also took a whole bunch of pictures XD After that went home and started preparing for my father's side's reunion dinner which was held in my house! :D I enjoy being the host because you know everything about your own house and you don't have to be so ps and ask someone for directions or anything XD
Relatives start to pour in at about 6 :D Had a great time especially with cousins(: If my calculations are correct, I actually have a niece in Sec1 o.o In RGS too :\ That just goes to show how much I'm against RGS :X AGH this is bad. I could also feel an aura from Sandra that she doesn't like NY :O Uhoh. I feel a rival coming on. ._. But still had some fun together(: So many of us were interested in photography XD Jonathan, Sandra and me especially. We kept looking to Jonathan for explanations of terms and definitions etc :D Crapped alot also :X My cousins are so entertaining and funny :D Most are guys o.o I'm like almost the only girl T.T Other than Natalie who's roughly the same age group (okay not really) and talks the same level of stuff as me :D
Played Mahjong for only two rounds this year D: The first round being rather slow because I was trying to remember how to play... But yeah it was fun(: Earliest time we finished a reunion dinner o.o 11+... I miss my aunt... she was the one who always made us high and let us stay up till 2 in the morning....
I shouldn't end on such a sad note. To all my cousins, see you all next time/next year! :D And to everyone, happy Total Defence Day! Remember to listen out for the emergency siren at 12.05pm today! XD
6.31pm.
Well. Today was completely uneventful ): And what's more, I wasted so much damn time D: I could have.... Dammit I feel like punishing myself can. And my brother for not letting me use the computer for SO LOOOOOONG D; Wasted so much time...
Basically slept the whole day through zzz... :O
Because love isn't just a feeling. Love is a choice, and love is something we all need to do. Love is a verb ♥
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ♥
Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ♥
Painstakingly.

Happy Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day readers(; May all your wishes come true!
o.o I realise that this is the first time in the year I've slept more than 6-7 hours :O And now I've just woke up and I'm blogging ;p Looks like parents and my older brother's still asleep! Only my younger brother and I are awake... Life is tiring.
Yesterday was kinda awesome(: Especially the food! :D Food is AWSOMEEE. XD I didn't actually realise that my father's side of the family could cook so well :p All the food was really delicious, but because of me and my stupid eating skills, I could not exactly enjoy as much food as I wanted because soon I was already bloated. Therefore I don't think I will be gaining any weight anytime soon T.T Which is sad, because, I'm almost underweight. -.-
Church in the morning(; Service started at 9, and judging by how late I slept the previous night (1+), I was groggy and nodding off... The sermon was in Chinese, which all the more made me sleepy, but I tried my best to listen! ;D Surprisingly the part after service was funner XD Everyone just somehow suddenly got high and hyper and went around shaking hands with everyone else, wishing each other Happy Chinese New Year/Valentine's Day! That woke me up alot :D Went around wishing everyone else well too(: Left pretty quick, and went home for a while before going to grandma's house :D
Drank lots of tea and ate lots of carrot cake, and also took a whole bunch of pictures XD After that went home and started preparing for my father's side's reunion dinner which was held in my house! :D I enjoy being the host because you know everything about your own house and you don't have to be so ps and ask someone for directions or anything XD
Relatives start to pour in at about 6 :D Had a great time especially with cousins(: If my calculations are correct, I actually have a niece in Sec1 o.o In RGS too :\ That just goes to show how much I'm against RGS :X AGH this is bad. I could also feel an aura from Sandra that she doesn't like NY :O Uhoh. I feel a rival coming on. ._. But still had some fun together(: So many of us were interested in photography XD Jonathan, Sandra and me especially. We kept looking to Jonathan for explanations of terms and definitions etc :D Crapped alot also :X My cousins are so entertaining and funny :D Most are guys o.o I'm like almost the only girl T.T Other than Natalie who's roughly the same age group (okay not really) and talks the same level of stuff as me :D
Played Mahjong for only two rounds this year D: The first round being rather slow because I was trying to remember how to play... But yeah it was fun(: Earliest time we finished a reunion dinner o.o 11+... I miss my aunt... she was the one who always made us high and let us stay up till 2 in the morning....
I shouldn't end on such a sad note. To all my cousins, see you all next time/next year! :D And to everyone, happy Total Defence Day! Remember to listen out for the emergency siren at 12.05pm today! XD
6.31pm.
Well. Today was completely uneventful ): And what's more, I wasted so much damn time D: I could have.... Dammit I feel like punishing myself can. And my brother for not letting me use the computer for SO LOOOOOONG D; Wasted so much time...
Basically slept the whole day through zzz... :O
Because love isn't just a feeling. Love is a choice, and love is something we all need to do. Love is a verb ♥
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ♥
Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ♥