Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
Fairy Tale.
19 March 2010 | 0 comments

Yesterday was a fairy tale ♥ Everything felt really perfect and wonderful...(: Must have been the longest lunch in my life! And thanks Mr Sze for letting us off early hahaha(: Though it didn't make much of a difference because I forgot to take something and had to go back to school -.-

First part of the day was nothing much. Had sectionals at first, then Mr Sze probably realised that we were dying from doing nothing and so he asked us to go in and help out in cleaning M4 o.o It was funner than sectionals at least XD Cleaning up cupboards, drawers, white board, chairs... It took a really long time, but felt a sense of satisfaction after that because M4 became really clean! :D After that Mr Sze released us early for lunch! 11.45am :D Thankyou Mr Sze!(: Hahahaha became damn excited when he said we could go for lunch! Called Daniel and he didn't answer. Yuanmei called Wensong and he also didn't answer. Then both of them called back LOL. XD Said we will meet at NY bus stop! (;

Was so excited when going out that I forgot to take Daniel's card =.= Was already walking outside to the bus stop by then -.- Had to go all the way back in, up to the fourth floor, to the other side where M4 was to take it LOL. Dragged alot so ended up not using the extra time properly -.- Saw Mr Sze on his motorcycle! :O Quite cool hahaha didn't even recognise him at first because he was wearing a jacket and a helmet and it was raining abit. YM said she recognised him by his shoes LOL.

Anyway went out again after getting the card :D Went to the bus stop and both the guys were there already oops! :X Hahahahaha said hi! And then YM had to become occupied with a phone call T.T Damn awkward at first haha. We took a bus to coro(: The original plan was to eat at Prince but when we were about to go in we saw NYSE EXCO!!! Hahahahaha a bit scandalous to eat there with them in plain sight (esp *AHEM* there) so decided not to! :P We didn't have a backup plan... so we didn't know where to eat HAHAHA. Daniel suggested we eat grass (again)... after having no place to eat for a while I was like 'fine let's just eat grass!' XD Finally Daniel suggested this place next to coro and we went to eat there! :D Wensong and YM started being cheeky and kept asking Daniel and I to go first -.- Whatever ok fine we walk first lorhhh. XD

The food there was pretty nice! The table was rectangular though... YM made such a fuss about it LOL. "EH the tables are not round!!" -.- Ate chicken rice! Didn't know how to order so all four of us went to order LOL but Daniel was the only one who said anything to the uncle to order HAHAHA. Wensong was wondering whether we (OMG 5 WORDS THAT START WITH 'W' IN A ROW!) ordered food for him and I said "NO!" XD The aunty helped us by bringing 3 plates first HAHA I went "SEE only 3 plates!" :X I feel mean oops.

Lunch was fun(: Quite entertaining :D Went to Starbucks after that! :D:D I've not gone to Starbucks for so long already :P But I didn't even buy anything at Starbucks... -.- Gave Daniel his card while going upstairs(: Felt so satisfied when I finally gave it to him hahaha. Sat upstairs at a small little round table and YM was so satisfied XD But then they left us alone and went to another empty table when the people left -.- Okay... So we stayed and talked to each other while YM and Wensong started stalking us in pure daylight XD Crapping and ranting was fun(: I love heart-to-heart converations ♥ Didn't buy any drinks, so I took Daniel's and drank it HAHAHA XD The tea was hard to swallow... Had to wait for at least 10 seconds before I could swallow a mouth LOL. It was really thick, especially with all that cream... But it was pretty sweet and quite nice(:

Took 156 back to school(: We realised that 1+5=6 LOL. :D Sat with Daniel on the bus... (: YM and Wensong stalking us again hahaha :) Not that I minded much. Lunch was that much more entertaining with stalkers ;D They were sitting behind us, and they started pushing Daniel's and my head towards each other... That was mildly annoying but didn't mind much... haha. Then they finally succeeded... LOL my head hit on Daniel's shoulder hahaha. Probably stayed there for... 2 seconds? Ha... Well neither of us minded much I guess... Just a little intrusion to privacy LOL but overall the lunch was really fun C:

Thanks for the lunch yesterday everyone, I really loved it(: The best lunch break in my life! :D Thankyou Yuanmei, Wensong, and Daniel ♥ Haha(; Should do this more often! :D

Felt really distant from CCA after that.. :X But got back on track quite quickly(: I must say that yesterday's rehearsal was much better as compared to Tuesday :D We managed to get onto the musical stuff at least, and we managed to progress nicely with Walters(: It sounded pretty good, actually. :D YAY NYSE(: Mr Sze was in a good mood all the way as well, so yesterday's session was enjoyable ;D

Heard from people that some people saw us! :O NYSE exco included... o.o None of them asked anything though(:

9.27pm.
Going to piano was a disaster. When I stepped out of the house, it started to downpour. -.- How marvelous. Puddles of water which could submerge my whole foot were everywhere. Quite irritating when there was nowhere else to walk and I had to step into those puddles =.= Reached Music Workshop a little early for lesson(: My legs were both completely drenched by then... Was really cold when I stepped into an air-conditioned place. ;\

2 hours hardcore piano lesson. It was... satisfying but really tiring. Every little detail was picked on. Well it was always like that, but somehow I felt that today's lesson was extra vigourous. There was something the teacher could pick on every few bars. :O Did I not practise properly? Was I too careless? Too carefree? :\ I really should practise more.

Anyway, my sunburnt-before and blackened-after hands are going to die soon. I must say that a lot of muscle stamina in the arms is needed for pieces like Beethoven's Sonata Pathetique. Couldn't play it throughout without my hands aching like crazy. I need to build stamina in my fingers HAHA. For piano and bass(:

Speaking of which, bass lesson was pretty fun today! :D Started on Capuzzi's bass concerto ;D It's quite fun to sight-read and the melody's easy to remember(; I know I'll enjoy that piece! Maybe I'll even play it for second-instrument performance! :D Or rather, I should! Just have to learn it properly and get a good accompanist (HAHA Meri!). ;D


It's impossible to be in love with two people at the same time - it just means you never really were in love in the first place. ♥