Passionate.

First day of the holidays! It was rather enjoyable(: Heyao, Sixian, Larisa and Xiaochou came to my house! :D Met at Junction 8, with Heyao the first one to come up to me aww! She's so cute when she ran up to me. Well, that was an improvement, since usually I would be scared when she runs up to me XD You know, I think Heyao is one of those rare, naturally glam people in the world, who look glam no matter what they may be doing. Some people look really unglam when they do something, but these are the things that surprise others when these people do them. Do I make any sense? 8D
Met Larisa and Xiaochou next, and we went to buy fish for Biology SIA dissection! (; Choosing fish was fun, well, because for one, I felt so responsible. No idea why, though. Just feels like I'm doing something productive. Hahaha. Sixian was last to arrive! Then we went to my house via MRT and bus! :D It's the more tiring but faster route o.o
Settled down in my house... It was rather amusing to see everyone (particularly Sixian) boggling at how big my house was XD Is it really that big??? I don't think so. Once you get to know my house, you'll realise that actually 2-storey houses can be more comfortable than my house... Well, my house may be big, but there isn't really much of those details that make it homey. I feel more at home at other peoples' houses.
Started to do Chinese SIA, but failed to write the proposal because we didn't know how the template went -.- So we got Heyao to go home and help us! :D Thankyou Heyao!(: She's so sweet!<3 Sent Heyao out soon after because she had to head to school for CCA. ):
Continued on with our Math SIA... It is HARD. Well, not really, after you get the concepts right. I think Xiaochou is really genius o.o It's like Larisa and I wrote so much working out for one question, so much so that we didn't even understand what we wrote after a while... -.- But Xiaochou got the answer, or rather, closer to the answer, using her brain only =.= I feel so demoralised T.T XIAOCHOU you make me feel dumb! D:
While Xiaochou figured out how to do the Math SIA questions (8D), Larisa, Sixian and I slacked alot :X Hahahaha, camwhored a hell lot! Feel satisfied now(: Played guitar, had fun laughing and crapping together... ;D After that we went to dissect the fish! But we realised that the fish were frozen -.- So we had to wait for a while... While we waited, we camwhored even MORE! HAHA :D I love them aww! Took photos by the poolside... (: THEN MY MUM CAME BACK XD Rushed off to do Biology dissection LOL.
Dissecting was really fun! :D Larisa's and my dissections were quite a success! Well, at least the insides were intact when we cut the fish open. Started digging out everything, and the heart was seriously making the insides messy because it was pouring out blood =.= But the heart was amazingly small as compared to the other organs. It's amazing how God created such a small organ to be able to work so hard and support the life of an organism :)
Digging out organs, identifying organs, cutting organs open was fun :D Got our hands really dirty and smelly, but all for SIA! :D Hahahaha. I guess my hands are going to smell of fish for a while...
After fish dissection, we went back to my room! :D Love my room alot now(: Love my bed, love my table, love my chairs, love my pillows, love my shelf, love my cupboard, love my drawer hahaha. ;D Camwhored again! This time it really was alot, and the ultimate camwhoring session! Will upload photos when I get them ASAP :D
Overall, today was really fun, productive and wonderful! :D Really hope I can go out with the three of them on Wednesday... ): But I have CCA outing to go for too. Don't know which one to give up... D: Watching Alice in Wonderland in both cases, but the people are different, and that's what will influence the kind of experience I'm going to have. I have no idea who to go with. Both parties are awesome, but I've gone out with NYSE before, and I've never gone out with the three of them before. NYSE is my CCA, my commitment, and I shouldn't betray it, and I also have other chances to go out with the three of them in the future. SO HOW?!?
CCA tomorrow! Hopefully it will be worth it! The holiday is going well so far, hope nothing will ruin it. But I should really start mugging also, because block tests are coming up pretty soon! :O I shall go and study Biology and maybe IH after this(:
We've decided today that I shall join photography in JC! :D I'll probably have 2 CCAs, Strings and Photog (: Well, it's too early to finalise at this point of time, but that's the rough idea right now. I'll see my mindset when the time comes (;
Reason to join Photog is just because I have passion in photography. Whenever I hear that word I'll perk up and listen. When I see a camera I would definitely be curious and want to reach out to it and see how it feels like with that camera. I like taking photos, especially those with both people and scenery inside. I think photos hold a lot of meaning and a lot of memories. Photos ought to be treasured, and I especially hate those photos that are blur, because that is like blurring the whole precious memory. Photography is artistic, and what I am passionate for, other than music of course ;D
Hahaha, I can see my future leaning more towards the arts section.(:
Passionate.

First day of the holidays! It was rather enjoyable(: Heyao, Sixian, Larisa and Xiaochou came to my house! :D Met at Junction 8, with Heyao the first one to come up to me aww! She's so cute when she ran up to me. Well, that was an improvement, since usually I would be scared when she runs up to me XD You know, I think Heyao is one of those rare, naturally glam people in the world, who look glam no matter what they may be doing. Some people look really unglam when they do something, but these are the things that surprise others when these people do them. Do I make any sense? 8D
Met Larisa and Xiaochou next, and we went to buy fish for Biology SIA dissection! (; Choosing fish was fun, well, because for one, I felt so responsible. No idea why, though. Just feels like I'm doing something productive. Hahaha. Sixian was last to arrive! Then we went to my house via MRT and bus! :D It's the more tiring but faster route o.o
Settled down in my house... It was rather amusing to see everyone (particularly Sixian) boggling at how big my house was XD Is it really that big??? I don't think so. Once you get to know my house, you'll realise that actually 2-storey houses can be more comfortable than my house... Well, my house may be big, but there isn't really much of those details that make it homey. I feel more at home at other peoples' houses.
Started to do Chinese SIA, but failed to write the proposal because we didn't know how the template went -.- So we got Heyao to go home and help us! :D Thankyou Heyao!(: She's so sweet!<3 Sent Heyao out soon after because she had to head to school for CCA. ):
Continued on with our Math SIA... It is HARD. Well, not really, after you get the concepts right. I think Xiaochou is really genius o.o It's like Larisa and I wrote so much working out for one question, so much so that we didn't even understand what we wrote after a while... -.- But Xiaochou got the answer, or rather, closer to the answer, using her brain only =.= I feel so demoralised T.T XIAOCHOU you make me feel dumb! D:
While Xiaochou figured out how to do the Math SIA questions (8D), Larisa, Sixian and I slacked alot :X Hahahaha, camwhored a hell lot! Feel satisfied now(: Played guitar, had fun laughing and crapping together... ;D After that we went to dissect the fish! But we realised that the fish were frozen -.- So we had to wait for a while... While we waited, we camwhored even MORE! HAHA :D I love them aww! Took photos by the poolside... (: THEN MY MUM CAME BACK XD Rushed off to do Biology dissection LOL.
Dissecting was really fun! :D Larisa's and my dissections were quite a success! Well, at least the insides were intact when we cut the fish open. Started digging out everything, and the heart was seriously making the insides messy because it was pouring out blood =.= But the heart was amazingly small as compared to the other organs. It's amazing how God created such a small organ to be able to work so hard and support the life of an organism :)
Digging out organs, identifying organs, cutting organs open was fun :D Got our hands really dirty and smelly, but all for SIA! :D Hahahaha. I guess my hands are going to smell of fish for a while...
After fish dissection, we went back to my room! :D Love my room alot now(: Love my bed, love my table, love my chairs, love my pillows, love my shelf, love my cupboard, love my drawer hahaha. ;D Camwhored again! This time it really was alot, and the ultimate camwhoring session! Will upload photos when I get them ASAP :D
Overall, today was really fun, productive and wonderful! :D Really hope I can go out with the three of them on Wednesday... ): But I have CCA outing to go for too. Don't know which one to give up... D: Watching Alice in Wonderland in both cases, but the people are different, and that's what will influence the kind of experience I'm going to have. I have no idea who to go with. Both parties are awesome, but I've gone out with NYSE before, and I've never gone out with the three of them before. NYSE is my CCA, my commitment, and I shouldn't betray it, and I also have other chances to go out with the three of them in the future. SO HOW?!?
CCA tomorrow! Hopefully it will be worth it! The holiday is going well so far, hope nothing will ruin it. But I should really start mugging also, because block tests are coming up pretty soon! :O I shall go and study Biology and maybe IH after this(:
We've decided today that I shall join photography in JC! :D I'll probably have 2 CCAs, Strings and Photog (: Well, it's too early to finalise at this point of time, but that's the rough idea right now. I'll see my mindset when the time comes (;
Reason to join Photog is just because I have passion in photography. Whenever I hear that word I'll perk up and listen. When I see a camera I would definitely be curious and want to reach out to it and see how it feels like with that camera. I like taking photos, especially those with both people and scenery inside. I think photos hold a lot of meaning and a lot of memories. Photos ought to be treasured, and I especially hate those photos that are blur, because that is like blurring the whole precious memory. Photography is artistic, and what I am passionate for, other than music of course ;D
Hahaha, I can see my future leaning more towards the arts section.(: