Resonance.

Sheer boredom has brought me to think of you. And it hurts, because I miss you. I'm resisting the urge to text you; I'm fighting the instinct to over-analyse. It hurts so bad, but I still want to be with you always. I know you can't always be there, I know you can't always be talking to me; my mind knows that, but my heart does not. My heart misses you so, and nothing seems to be able to distract it from yearning for you.
The screen resolution's back to normal, thanks to a few complaints and my dad (: But the Internet suddenly degraded itself -.- Now it's the old version again ARGH. Hopefully it'll be updated soon, again. I feel like I've been wasting way too much time, doing nothing but staring at the computer screen. Serious work will start next week, including HMP SIA, Chinese SIA, Geography SIA. I have to get these done ASAP.
Well, until then, I shall relax. Hopefully I won't forget any Math concepts :\ And I also do want to revise Geography, thanks to not listening properly in class all the time. DAMMIT. Okay, Semester 2 will be a period of improvement. Looking at my results from Semester 1, I think my Geography results are not really up to standard. The block test pulled the grade down, of course, but that just isn't right. In Semester 2, I will buck up my Geography. HMP too. I feel like I've not been putting in my fullest for HMP, and that isn't good considering that music should be my best subject. It was, in Sec 1 and maybe half of Sec 2, but after that... Language Arts can definitely be pulled up to an A grade as well, and since I speak English and think in English and write in English every single day, there should be no excuse to get a B. As for Chinese... well I just hope that in the next block test, the Paper 2 will help to pull up the overall results. I WILL DO MY BEST :D
Okay enough talk. Now it's time for some quizzes (: Taken from Elissa's blog HAHA. It seems like all the quizzes I'm doing, whether it be from facebook or blogs, they're all from Elissa! ;D
Quiz 1.
1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
Grow old with someone (:
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Being woken up by my younger brother, who came into my room screaming, “WE’RE GOING OUT FOR BREAKFAST!!!” -.- But he ended up being rejected by me HAHA.
3. What were you doing in last 30 minutes?
Uploading photos on facebook, watching Bleach movie: DiamondDust Rebellion, blogging.
4. What was something that happened to you in 1998?
I don’t know, I was only 3 years old -.-
5. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it?
That depends on who the ‘someone’ is. If it’s someone I know and who’s talking to me, then I’ll make eye contact.
6. What color is your comb?
White.
7. What was the last thing you bought?
It was probably lunch during lunch break for NYSE. (:
8. How do you know when you're in love?
I don’t know how to describe it, but I just know. Love is the most complicated emotion in the world.
9. Have you been to China?
Sure, a couple of times.
10. Where do you keep your money?
Bank, wallet, piggy bank…
11. Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
No exes; I’m a faithful, committed little girl (: And anyway, I’m already taken.
12. Do you like peanut butter?
I used to. Now I’m okay with it I guess (:
14. Dream country/state?
Europe! HAHA, after going for HMP Europe trip, I envy those who live in such nice weather all the time.
15. The thing you love about relationships?
You know that even though the world may hate you, there’s still that special someone you can depend on, who loves you for who you are, someone you love who loves you back. And you’ll never feel alone. (:
16. The things you love about being single?
Hmm… There’s some form of freedom perhaps?
17. What is your cellphone number?
WOAH. It’s a public blog, so not telling~ (;
18. Do you wanna cut your hair?
Don’t really feel like it right now, but yeah I do want to keep my hair short :D
19. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope!
20. Do you talk a lot?
YES I DO. Too much :X
21. Best movie you’ve seen from the past 2 weeks?
The only movie I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks is Robin Hood, and that wasn’t exactly the best movie experience ever.
22. Last thing you ate?
Fried rice for lunch :D
23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope.
24. Favorite ice cream?
Haven’t eaten ice cream in a while. I’m actually starting not to like it anymore o.o
25. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
Sure, I’m actually doing it now (: Have been his friend for, I dunno, 3+ years? (:
26. Are you typically a jealous person?
Yes, BEWARE :O I’m a little girl with possessive potentials.
27. Is there such thing as perfect relationship?
Nope, but that doesn't mean the relationship cannot progress. ♥
28. Last thing you drank?
Water.
29. Do you believe that love is lovelier the second time around?
Not sure what you mean, but yes, probably. (:
30. Is looking good important?
In some ways, yes. It helps to give people the right first impression of you. But character’s definitely more important in the long-run.
31. Do you chew on your straws?
NO, that’s disgusting and immature.
32. Do you have straight hair?
Yeap :D
33. What are you going to do after this?
Continue watching Bleach movie: DiamondDust Rebellion? Haha, it’s a really touching movie (:
34. The kind of person you’re attracted to?
Unpredictable but sweet; mature yet lame all at the same time. ♥
35. What are your plans for the weekend?
SLACK SLACK SLACK D: Real, serious work is starting next week!
36. What is something you say a lot?
“Errrmmm…..”
37. How many hours did you sleep last night?
Not a lot :\ Probably… 6 hours? But I would have slept more if my younger brother hadn’t come bursting into my room. -.-
38. Last restaurant you went to?
Hmm… a restaurant in Europe :D During HMP trip (:
39.Who was the last person you said I love you?
Someone aww~~ ♥
Quiz 2.
Are you afraid of losing the person you love right now?
YESH, very. ):
What's one thing you do when you're mad?
Breathe in deeply and try to calm myself down… Last time I used to throw all my things at everyone. :O
How's your mood?
A mixture of feelings. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel anymore.
We all change right?
Yes, for better or for worse. We change according to the choices we make. And some choices cannot be changed.
When is the last time you saw number one on your featured friends?
Last Monday?
Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I don’t know, I hope not :\
Who did you last text?
Daniel.
Have you learned any lessons in life?
Yes, many. That is how one is moulded to become a better person.
How do you feel about your hair right now?
It’s annoying -.- And today is totally a bad hair day :\
Have you ever had someone sing to you?
Sure (:
Are you dating the person you text most?
Yeah.
Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
Nope I’m all alone at home -.-
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope. I need one though ): The person I need it from isn’t anywhere nearby ):
What's something you really want right now, be honest?
I want to be by his side right now because I miss him ):
Where were you at midnight last night?
In my room.
Did anyone yell at you today?
Nope.
Have you lost a best friend in the past year?
Perhaps, but I got her back (:
Are you happier now or three months ago?
Now, considerably (:
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yeah, last night ♥
Do you eat candy daily?
Unfortunately, yes. I just can’t resist the temptation -.-
Do you have good memories with your friends?
Loads (: My friends are AWESOME~
Do you like to cuddle?
YESH, I need one ):
What is the reason you last cried?
Because of him ):
Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope (:
What catches your eye more? Eyes or smile?
Smile :D
Is there anyone you could spend every minute with and be happy?
YESH! Someone ♥
Quiz 3.
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My father o.o
2. Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
Someone (: ♥
3. What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Sleeping HAHA.
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
Quizzes, uploading photos, watching Bleach.
5. What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
Nothing much, perhaps seeing him more? (:
6. Do you remember your dreams?
Some, usually I do. But those that I forget are usually the better ones ):
7. Where did your last hug take place?
In my room (: My father hugged me for my results for first semester and said “good job, keep it up” o.o
8. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Nope, I sleep with a Stitch stuffed toy :D
9. What is the last movie you watched?
Robin Hood. Wasn’t really a good movie.
10. What movie do you think everyone should watch?
Hmmm… Avatar! :D
11. Do you have your future children's names picked out?
Nope, a bit too early I think?
14. Are you taller than your mom?
Yes, has been like that for a while now. Rather sad of that fact ):
15. Are you cold right now?
No.
16. Do any of your close friends have kids?
My close friends are all around the same age as me, so nope don’t think so.
17. Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
ERRRMM should I know? HAHA.
18. How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date?
Age doesn’t really matter (: But being the same age is cool. You get to experience the same things (:
19. Among your jeans, what brand is your favorite?
Levi’s? :D
20. What is your favorite online game?
Don’t have one. I don’t play online games.
21. Do you play games on your cell phone?
Only when I have nothing better to do.
22. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Neither. I’m a unique combination of both :D
23. If someone doesn't like you it's probably because:
Of my pigheadedness? I don’t know, I’m so likeable HEEHEE :D
24.Who was the last person in your bedroom?
My younger brother -.-
25. What are your plans for this weekend?
This is the second time they asked this -.-
26. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, when I feel like it (:
27. Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yeah, feel unsafe when I don’t :\
29. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
HAHA. Sec 3 i.e. this year (:
30. Are you taken/single/reserved?
TAKEN tyvm.
31. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Haven’t lost it yet (:
32. Ever had your heart broken?
Yeah.
33. Miss anyone right now?
YESH. ): Look at the first paragraph of my post and you will see.
34. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Daniel.
35. Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nope.
36. Ever been told by someone they loved you?
Yes, last night ♥
37. Are you happy with where your relationship is now?
Quite (:
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope~
39. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Definitely.
40. Do you believe that love can be found in bars?
NO DEFINITELY NOT. Not for me, at least.
41. Should people go to bars to find love?
NO. Unless you want to be uncivilised and are only looking for sex.
42. Beauty or brains?
Both?
43. Have you liked someone, but ended up hating that person so much?
Yeah, that’s easy to master. Just turn your emotions against him. But somehow I’m back to liking him o.o
44. Do you miss your ex?
Don’t have one. I’m such a loyal and committed girl (:
Resonance.

Sheer boredom has brought me to think of you. And it hurts, because I miss you. I'm resisting the urge to text you; I'm fighting the instinct to over-analyse. It hurts so bad, but I still want to be with you always. I know you can't always be there, I know you can't always be talking to me; my mind knows that, but my heart does not. My heart misses you so, and nothing seems to be able to distract it from yearning for you.
The screen resolution's back to normal, thanks to a few complaints and my dad (: But the Internet suddenly degraded itself -.- Now it's the old version again ARGH. Hopefully it'll be updated soon, again. I feel like I've been wasting way too much time, doing nothing but staring at the computer screen. Serious work will start next week, including HMP SIA, Chinese SIA, Geography SIA. I have to get these done ASAP.
Well, until then, I shall relax. Hopefully I won't forget any Math concepts :\ And I also do want to revise Geography, thanks to not listening properly in class all the time. DAMMIT. Okay, Semester 2 will be a period of improvement. Looking at my results from Semester 1, I think my Geography results are not really up to standard. The block test pulled the grade down, of course, but that just isn't right. In Semester 2, I will buck up my Geography. HMP too. I feel like I've not been putting in my fullest for HMP, and that isn't good considering that music should be my best subject. It was, in Sec 1 and maybe half of Sec 2, but after that... Language Arts can definitely be pulled up to an A grade as well, and since I speak English and think in English and write in English every single day, there should be no excuse to get a B. As for Chinese... well I just hope that in the next block test, the Paper 2 will help to pull up the overall results. I WILL DO MY BEST :D
Okay enough talk. Now it's time for some quizzes (: Taken from Elissa's blog HAHA. It seems like all the quizzes I'm doing, whether it be from facebook or blogs, they're all from Elissa! ;D
Quiz 1.
1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
Grow old with someone (:
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Being woken up by my younger brother, who came into my room screaming, “WE’RE GOING OUT FOR BREAKFAST!!!” -.- But he ended up being rejected by me HAHA.
3. What were you doing in last 30 minutes?
Uploading photos on facebook, watching Bleach movie: DiamondDust Rebellion, blogging.
4. What was something that happened to you in 1998?
I don’t know, I was only 3 years old -.-
5. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make an eye contact or avoid it?
That depends on who the ‘someone’ is. If it’s someone I know and who’s talking to me, then I’ll make eye contact.
6. What color is your comb?
White.
7. What was the last thing you bought?
It was probably lunch during lunch break for NYSE. (:
8. How do you know when you're in love?
I don’t know how to describe it, but I just know. Love is the most complicated emotion in the world.
9. Have you been to China?
Sure, a couple of times.
10. Where do you keep your money?
Bank, wallet, piggy bank…
11. Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
No exes; I’m a faithful, committed little girl (: And anyway, I’m already taken.
12. Do you like peanut butter?
I used to. Now I’m okay with it I guess (:
14. Dream country/state?
Europe! HAHA, after going for HMP Europe trip, I envy those who live in such nice weather all the time.
15. The thing you love about relationships?
You know that even though the world may hate you, there’s still that special someone you can depend on, who loves you for who you are, someone you love who loves you back. And you’ll never feel alone. (:
16. The things you love about being single?
Hmm… There’s some form of freedom perhaps?
17. What is your cellphone number?
WOAH. It’s a public blog, so not telling~ (;
18. Do you wanna cut your hair?
Don’t really feel like it right now, but yeah I do want to keep my hair short :D
19. Are you over the age of 25?
Nope!
20. Do you talk a lot?
YES I DO. Too much :X
21. Best movie you’ve seen from the past 2 weeks?
The only movie I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks is Robin Hood, and that wasn’t exactly the best movie experience ever.
22. Last thing you ate?
Fried rice for lunch :D
23. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope.
24. Favorite ice cream?
Haven’t eaten ice cream in a while. I’m actually starting not to like it anymore o.o
25. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
Sure, I’m actually doing it now (: Have been his friend for, I dunno, 3+ years? (:
26. Are you typically a jealous person?
Yes, BEWARE :O I’m a little girl with possessive potentials.
27. Is there such thing as perfect relationship?
Nope, but that doesn't mean the relationship cannot progress. ♥
28. Last thing you drank?
Water.
29. Do you believe that love is lovelier the second time around?
Not sure what you mean, but yes, probably. (:
30. Is looking good important?
In some ways, yes. It helps to give people the right first impression of you. But character’s definitely more important in the long-run.
31. Do you chew on your straws?
NO, that’s disgusting and immature.
32. Do you have straight hair?
Yeap :D
33. What are you going to do after this?
Continue watching Bleach movie: DiamondDust Rebellion? Haha, it’s a really touching movie (:
34. The kind of person you’re attracted to?
Unpredictable but sweet; mature yet lame all at the same time. ♥
35. What are your plans for the weekend?
SLACK SLACK SLACK D: Real, serious work is starting next week!
36. What is something you say a lot?
“Errrmmm…..”
37. How many hours did you sleep last night?
Not a lot :\ Probably… 6 hours? But I would have slept more if my younger brother hadn’t come bursting into my room. -.-
38. Last restaurant you went to?
Hmm… a restaurant in Europe :D During HMP trip (:
39.Who was the last person you said I love you?
Someone aww~~ ♥
Quiz 2.
Are you afraid of losing the person you love right now?
YESH, very. ):
What's one thing you do when you're mad?
Breathe in deeply and try to calm myself down… Last time I used to throw all my things at everyone. :O
How's your mood?
A mixture of feelings. I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel anymore.
We all change right?
Yes, for better or for worse. We change according to the choices we make. And some choices cannot be changed.
When is the last time you saw number one on your featured friends?
Last Monday?
Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I don’t know, I hope not :\
Who did you last text?
Daniel.
Have you learned any lessons in life?
Yes, many. That is how one is moulded to become a better person.
How do you feel about your hair right now?
It’s annoying -.- And today is totally a bad hair day :\
Have you ever had someone sing to you?
Sure (:
Are you dating the person you text most?
Yeah.
Three hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
Nope I’m all alone at home -.-
Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope. I need one though ): The person I need it from isn’t anywhere nearby ):
What's something you really want right now, be honest?
I want to be by his side right now because I miss him ):
Where were you at midnight last night?
In my room.
Did anyone yell at you today?
Nope.
Have you lost a best friend in the past year?
Perhaps, but I got her back (:
Are you happier now or three months ago?
Now, considerably (:
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Yeah, last night ♥
Do you eat candy daily?
Unfortunately, yes. I just can’t resist the temptation -.-
Do you have good memories with your friends?
Loads (: My friends are AWESOME~
Do you like to cuddle?
YESH, I need one ):
What is the reason you last cried?
Because of him ):
Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope (:
What catches your eye more? Eyes or smile?
Smile :D
Is there anyone you could spend every minute with and be happy?
YESH! Someone ♥
Quiz 3.
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My father o.o
2. Who is someone that can always make you laugh?
Someone (: ♥
3. What were you doing at 10am this morning?
Sleeping HAHA.
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
Quizzes, uploading photos, watching Bleach.
5. What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
Nothing much, perhaps seeing him more? (:
6. Do you remember your dreams?
Some, usually I do. But those that I forget are usually the better ones ):
7. Where did your last hug take place?
In my room (: My father hugged me for my results for first semester and said “good job, keep it up” o.o
8. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Nope, I sleep with a Stitch stuffed toy :D
9. What is the last movie you watched?
Robin Hood. Wasn’t really a good movie.
10. What movie do you think everyone should watch?
Hmmm… Avatar! :D
11. Do you have your future children's names picked out?
Nope, a bit too early I think?
14. Are you taller than your mom?
Yes, has been like that for a while now. Rather sad of that fact ):
15. Are you cold right now?
No.
16. Do any of your close friends have kids?
My close friends are all around the same age as me, so nope don’t think so.
17. Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
ERRRMM should I know? HAHA.
18. How many years older and younger than you are you willing to date?
Age doesn’t really matter (: But being the same age is cool. You get to experience the same things (:
19. Among your jeans, what brand is your favorite?
Levi’s? :D
20. What is your favorite online game?
Don’t have one. I don’t play online games.
21. Do you play games on your cell phone?
Only when I have nothing better to do.
22. Do you look more like your mom or dad?
Neither. I’m a unique combination of both :D
23. If someone doesn't like you it's probably because:
Of my pigheadedness? I don’t know, I’m so likeable HEEHEE :D
24.Who was the last person in your bedroom?
My younger brother -.-
25. What are your plans for this weekend?
This is the second time they asked this -.-
26. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, when I feel like it (:
27. Do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Yeah, feel unsafe when I don’t :\
29. How old were you when you had your first relationship?
HAHA. Sec 3 i.e. this year (:
30. Are you taken/single/reserved?
TAKEN tyvm.
31. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Haven’t lost it yet (:
32. Ever had your heart broken?
Yeah.
33. Miss anyone right now?
YESH. ): Look at the first paragraph of my post and you will see.
34. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Daniel.
35. Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nope.
36. Ever been told by someone they loved you?
Yes, last night ♥
37. Are you happy with where your relationship is now?
Quite (:
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope~
39. Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Definitely.
40. Do you believe that love can be found in bars?
NO DEFINITELY NOT. Not for me, at least.
41. Should people go to bars to find love?
NO. Unless you want to be uncivilised and are only looking for sex.
42. Beauty or brains?
Both?
43. Have you liked someone, but ended up hating that person so much?
Yeah, that’s easy to master. Just turn your emotions against him. But somehow I’m back to liking him o.o
44. Do you miss your ex?
Don’t have one. I’m such a loyal and committed girl (: