Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
Episodes.
11 July 2010 | 0 comments
Yeah okay, so I'm back here to post again -.- It always feels great to read my own archives because that gives me an idea of how I've matured with time :) Though there were some posts where I couldn't really remember what I was talking about, and some posts with encryptions which I can't remember the passwords to -.- But that just means that it's not really worth reading :) I think ._. But I'm never going to do encryptions again so no worries :D Everything I want to say shall be posted, and the things I don't feel like posting won't be posted so you won't even know :P

Just asked my father if we could download Mozilla Firefox, and he said no :( He said the Internet Explorer was good enough D: But this version of IE is so outdated! :\ There are pictures I can't see, stuff I can't click, etc. Take Blogger itself as an example:





Look at that! Boxes with a little red 'x' each are EVERYWHERE. And it's irritating because I can't fully enjoy the internet :( Hopefully we'll be able to update to IE version 8 at least.

Don't know why I'm blogging so much now haha. Usually I would be too lazy or too busy to, but it seems like those things have worn out :) But I'll definitely be thrown back into some hectic schedule tomorrow in another hectic week of school again :\ Block test 2 is coming :O Need to start revising soon! Don't want to screw this series of block tests up, especially subjects like Geography and HMP. I didn't even pay attention to the lessons for Geography :\ And I think all my powerpoints and notes for the topics that are tested for Geography are blank. This is bad. Okay, maybe I'll start studying Geography first.

But speaking of school, I can't wait for after school tomorrow :) Going to have a rehearsal for AMPlify~ Seems really fun :) And I really like our bonded YFC group :D Everyone just goes crazy all the time :P

Okay, it's time to finish up my work and START REVISING FOR BLOCK TESTS :\