Experiences.

Seven months ago I hated you.
I wasn't sure of the reason why, and I'm still unsure of it now. But all I know is that I despised the very thought of you. Perhaps it was because I turned my emotions against you. Which took a really long time to accomplish, but eventually I did. And so I frowned whenever I heard your name, I shook my head disapprovingly when I heard people talking about you. I was determined not to make the same mistake again. That was seven months ago.
Six months ago we started talking again.
Somehow, we were on speaking terms again. I never knew it, but somewhere deep inside, somewhere amidst the layers and layers of hatred I've so carefully crafted, there was still this little spark that could go at the slightest change. And, yes it did. I didn't expect it to happen, but oh yes, it did. My heart accelerated whenever you talked to me, and that familiar feeling was back again, after being carefully buried for so long.
Five months ago it started.
Everything seemed like a fairytale that month, and I felt as if nothing was impossible for me. I was always on cloud nine, thinking about how perfect everything suddenly became, and how, finally, it has come to this. I smiled whenever I received a text from you, I laughed at the slightest hint of humour, I jumped around with joy whenever I thought of you. Everything was just so picture perfect then.
Four months ago we were exposed to the world.
Nothing else seemed to matter at all. All that mattered was talking to you, being with you, listening to you. My world revolved around you, you and you. But the world outside was beginning to dawn upon me. The world was telling me again that not everything is perfect, that there are still imperfections other than this, imperfections that are in fact a lot bigger than what we had here. And so we descended into the cruel world together.
Three months ago we had a wake up call.
It came so suddenly, and I never thought that it would get so harsh. But that was nothing to us, and we continued with what we had, what really mattered.
Two months ago the fairytale continued.
After that initial shock, nothing could break us apart, and we persisted and persisted, developing this feeling and never stopping for a moment. There were many trials and pains along the way, but all worth it, and all of it helped our faith to grow stronger. It was developing well, even through the imperfections.
One month ago we were revealed.
The shock here was so much worse compared to the last time. And this time, it seemed too real. So real that I was confused by my own actions. I didn't know whether to believe what I was doing, or believe my heart that what was happening would not last. I was so confused, and this shook us and our faith. However, we were able to get back, no matter how much we may have been shaken. The world may fall around us, but together we will never fall.
Today, it's our fifth month. We've already gone through so many things together, and I am confident enough to say that I have no doubts that we will always be together, no matter the circumstances. We'll stay together forever. There's nothing mistaking that.
Happy fifth month ♥
Experiences.

Seven months ago I hated you.
I wasn't sure of the reason why, and I'm still unsure of it now. But all I know is that I despised the very thought of you. Perhaps it was because I turned my emotions against you. Which took a really long time to accomplish, but eventually I did. And so I frowned whenever I heard your name, I shook my head disapprovingly when I heard people talking about you. I was determined not to make the same mistake again. That was seven months ago.
Six months ago we started talking again.
Somehow, we were on speaking terms again. I never knew it, but somewhere deep inside, somewhere amidst the layers and layers of hatred I've so carefully crafted, there was still this little spark that could go at the slightest change. And, yes it did. I didn't expect it to happen, but oh yes, it did. My heart accelerated whenever you talked to me, and that familiar feeling was back again, after being carefully buried for so long.
Five months ago it started.
Everything seemed like a fairytale that month, and I felt as if nothing was impossible for me. I was always on cloud nine, thinking about how perfect everything suddenly became, and how, finally, it has come to this. I smiled whenever I received a text from you, I laughed at the slightest hint of humour, I jumped around with joy whenever I thought of you. Everything was just so picture perfect then.
Four months ago we were exposed to the world.
Nothing else seemed to matter at all. All that mattered was talking to you, being with you, listening to you. My world revolved around you, you and you. But the world outside was beginning to dawn upon me. The world was telling me again that not everything is perfect, that there are still imperfections other than this, imperfections that are in fact a lot bigger than what we had here. And so we descended into the cruel world together.
Three months ago we had a wake up call.
It came so suddenly, and I never thought that it would get so harsh. But that was nothing to us, and we continued with what we had, what really mattered.
Two months ago the fairytale continued.
After that initial shock, nothing could break us apart, and we persisted and persisted, developing this feeling and never stopping for a moment. There were many trials and pains along the way, but all worth it, and all of it helped our faith to grow stronger. It was developing well, even through the imperfections.
One month ago we were revealed.
The shock here was so much worse compared to the last time. And this time, it seemed too real. So real that I was confused by my own actions. I didn't know whether to believe what I was doing, or believe my heart that what was happening would not last. I was so confused, and this shook us and our faith. However, we were able to get back, no matter how much we may have been shaken. The world may fall around us, but together we will never fall.
Today, it's our fifth month. We've already gone through so many things together, and I am confident enough to say that I have no doubts that we will always be together, no matter the circumstances. We'll stay together forever. There's nothing mistaking that.
Happy fifth month ♥