Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
Funfair.
14 August 2010 | 0 comments

Funfair yesterday! :D It was tiring but definitely fulfilling and fun! :D Working from as early as 6.20am in the morning and staying in school for a whole 12 hours was a great experience.

My class sold Italian soda and an impromptu item called deep-fried potato aka potato chips :) It was touching to see how everyone in class suddenly became so cooperative the day before the funfair and the day of the funfair itself. Everyone was doing their part and there were very little problems :) Yay I love 312! :D You're amazing guys!

Both the Italian soda and potato chips were really fun to make :D Especially the potato chips :) We had to make a simple potato into deep fried crispy slices coated with a little salt. And it was cool removing the potato skin, slicing it into regular slices and then soaking it in water before deep-frying them. Really had fun there :D

It was quite a pleasant sight to see so many AMPowered people at the funfair! :D It's been a while since I've seen Greg, because he didn't go for the outing on Monday, so it was nice seeing him again. Plus Daniel, Wensong, Jason, Jermaine, Joy, Yuxin, Jielin, Logoon. :) They made the atmosphere so much more exciting and crazy and happy :D Went around going crazy with them but finally had to go for piano lesson :( It was fun while it lasted though, and I'll forever keep this funfair experience in my memory :)

Thanks Jermaine, Wensong, Rachel, Daphne and everyone else for your understanding and concern for me when I was feeling down :)

I'm so insanely lousy to not have taken many photos, don't you think? :(








Fun aside, my results so far... Can't really say I'm satisfied with them, but I can't say that I absolutely hate them either. Some results were a pleasant surprise, but others... not so much.

Finally turned my HMP results around and regained my pride in it by getting an A1 :) Chemistry came as a surprise when I got A2. Chinese was okay, got a B3 (unexpectedly). But Biology... a pathetic B4. My teacher must have had really high expectations of me. She started lecturing in class about how I in particular should not have gotten anything less than an A1. I know she takes pride in me being one of her A1 students, but this time I've let her down. :( This won't happen again in end-of-years. I promise it won't. I'll study, and I'll study hard.