Half-year.

Happy half a year!
♥Today, 210810 marks our 6th month, and I'm really glad that we've made it this far. Of course, it wasn't perfect, and we definitely had ups and downs, disappointing each other at times, but I can safely say that everything we went through was worth it :) It's just the beginning of forever, but I will treasure every moment of our forever. Some people may say that doing this is a waste of time for both of us, but I know that what we have is strong and true, and that ultimately, it will not be a waste of time at all. :) I'm looking forward to the days, months, years, eternity ahead. I love you. ♥
It's quite a pity that you're leaving for OB Sabah today though, and what a sad coincidence. But have a safe journey there and back, and enjoy your experience in Sabah :) I will miss you loads, but I know we're always together in our hearts. I'm always here, and I'm always for you. Have fun! And I'll see you again on the 30th :)
Another tiring week of school is over, and I daresay that the next two weeks (and the last two weeks) of this term will be getting more and more hectic. :/ Can't say I'm looking forward to it, of course, and I really hate the amount of homework they're piling on us. Come on, people need to study for EOYs here okay? I feel like neglecting all the homework I have, but unfortunately homework and assignments are graded too, so I can't possibly do that. Presentations and timed-trials all over next week, really dreading it already. And OVERDUE HOMEWORK! Ugh. Really need to get things done fast and start on revision. Posts will be getting shorter and shorter, and I will be posting less and less. Failed so many subjects for this term, and I really won't want that for EOYs. Going to have to focus, and focus hard.
I'm planning to go to Bishan library on Monday to practise Math and perhaps study a bit of Geography. Anyone cares to join me? :D
Girl: We're best friends right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Ohh, she must be very lucky.
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends, I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone, dials her number and phones her*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Girl: Hello?
Boy: I love you.
Half-year.

Happy half a year!
♥Today, 210810 marks our 6th month, and I'm really glad that we've made it this far. Of course, it wasn't perfect, and we definitely had ups and downs, disappointing each other at times, but I can safely say that everything we went through was worth it :) It's just the beginning of forever, but I will treasure every moment of our forever. Some people may say that doing this is a waste of time for both of us, but I know that what we have is strong and true, and that ultimately, it will not be a waste of time at all. :) I'm looking forward to the days, months, years, eternity ahead. I love you. ♥
It's quite a pity that you're leaving for OB Sabah today though, and what a sad coincidence. But have a safe journey there and back, and enjoy your experience in Sabah :) I will miss you loads, but I know we're always together in our hearts. I'm always here, and I'm always for you. Have fun! And I'll see you again on the 30th :)
Another tiring week of school is over, and I daresay that the next two weeks (and the last two weeks) of this term will be getting more and more hectic. :/ Can't say I'm looking forward to it, of course, and I really hate the amount of homework they're piling on us. Come on, people need to study for EOYs here okay? I feel like neglecting all the homework I have, but unfortunately homework and assignments are graded too, so I can't possibly do that. Presentations and timed-trials all over next week, really dreading it already. And OVERDUE HOMEWORK! Ugh. Really need to get things done fast and start on revision. Posts will be getting shorter and shorter, and I will be posting less and less. Failed so many subjects for this term, and I really won't want that for EOYs. Going to have to focus, and focus hard.
I'm planning to go to Bishan library on Monday to practise Math and perhaps study a bit of Geography. Anyone cares to join me? :D
Girl: We're best friends right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Ohh, she must be very lucky.
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends, I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone, dials her number and phones her*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Girl: Hello?
Boy: I love you.