Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
List.
03 September 2010 | 0 comments
The last day of Term 3 is officially over. Well, I can't say that the term ended with an interesting day. But okay, I guess the first part of today was kinda different. NYGH took part in a Singapore record-breaking attempt: to have the most number of people eating ice-cream at the same time. With ice-cream sponsored by Ice Cube Cafe, and many interesting flavours of ice-cream at that, 1266 students and teachers of NYGH participated and successfully broke the previous record of 745 people. :) The flavours were seriously really interesting HAHA. They included Prunes, Malt Krispies, Brownies and (something), etc. Quite a lame but still fun activity I guess :) Though the prospect of eating ice-cream in the morning is... unhealthy HAHA.

Well, other than that, today was boring, actually. The lessons were mostly boring: Math, Geography, Chinese. Well, except for Biology. Today's Biology lesson was rather interesting actually. I can see an interest in cardiology sprouting haha :) Cardiac surgery is so cool! Cardiac by-pass surgery looks damn interesting, and I really wonder what it looks like to do a heart transplant. The heart is such a wonderful muscle :D And I read a book in which one of the characters was a cardiologist, doing heart surgery all the time. And this also sparked my curiosity in cardiology. :D

This doesn't feel like the last day of Term 3 at all. :( I mean, even though there are supposedly holidays next week, but we're all going to spend next week mugging for EOYs which are coming up in about a months' time. D: Stress stress stress. One day I'll just die from it -.-

Okay, let's hope I can finish studying everything once through by the end of September holidays :/ Ending off this post with some photos from Teachers' Day celebrations on Tuesday and some random shots with nice effects taken today :)