Involvement.

Created a Tumblr not too long ago :) Created it on impulse but I think it was quite worth it! Have a look?
LINK.
The past few days have been really exhausting, but really awesome :D Though I have to learn how to manage my time and leave some time everyday for spiritual solitude... CIP never seemed so fun before! But perhaps it was fun this time round because we weren't the ones who organised the event... :/ Going to have to organise and execute some activities soon! Hope it won't be too tiring...
Saturday and Sunday were both completely filled with preparing and executing an event for our CIP organisation, Mendaki! I thought it would be useless and tiring. It was tiring, but definitely not useless! :D Now I know that there are things to learn from CIP, if it's the right kind of community involvement! Hahaha! It took the whole afternoon on Saturday and the whole day on Sunday, but it was worth it!
Somehow I thought the Bouncing Castle duty was funnest! Although if I had stayed there for any longer I probably would not have enjoyed it anymore, as said by some friends LOL. All the children were jumping around madly inside the Bouncing Castle, and Rachel and I had to make sure that no violence ensued. It was so fun because we would bounce inside even though we didn't want to haha. And the happy children inside the castle just made me so high!
There was also this really cute Malay (?) girl, 5 years old I think! :) She was so cute and she was squealing all around while Rachel chased her inside the castle! And SHE WAS SO NICE TO CARRY!! :D Somehow the kiss on the cheek she gave Sining made me rather jealous :O She's just so adorable! And there was another China girl, only 3 years old! She was chubby and so innocent aww~ And her name's Jermaine! :D HAHA. Had to talk to her in Chinese because she didn't really understand much English, but she was so gentle and so adorable!!!
It was so fun to work with Mendaki and MindChamps :) All the staff and organisers were really friendly and funny! Somehow everyone there was nice to talk to :) Like all of them had been our friends for really long even though we had just met them! It was definitely not a waste of any time because it was just so awesome! Can't wait to work with Mendaki again :)
After the LEXP cultural experience today (it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be :/), Weiyu and I went to Junction 8 to do some shopping! :D We each bought a new Bible! Weiyu got a Precious Thoughts Bible and I got a normal Bible with a cool cover haha! They were quite expensive but no regrets :D After that we went to AMK Hub to hunt for FBTs! Found them after so long and took really long to choose the right size and colours haha. I think the workers there got quite pissed at us though :/ So anyway I'm officially bankrupt now D: All $200 of birthday money is gone! But Christmas is coming so... <: Hehehe. I used all the money for useful things though so it's alright! No regrets there :)
Involvement.

Created a Tumblr not too long ago :) Created it on impulse but I think it was quite worth it! Have a look?
LINK.
The past few days have been really exhausting, but really awesome :D Though I have to learn how to manage my time and leave some time everyday for spiritual solitude... CIP never seemed so fun before! But perhaps it was fun this time round because we weren't the ones who organised the event... :/ Going to have to organise and execute some activities soon! Hope it won't be too tiring...
Saturday and Sunday were both completely filled with preparing and executing an event for our CIP organisation, Mendaki! I thought it would be useless and tiring. It was tiring, but definitely not useless! :D Now I know that there are things to learn from CIP, if it's the right kind of community involvement! Hahaha! It took the whole afternoon on Saturday and the whole day on Sunday, but it was worth it!
Somehow I thought the Bouncing Castle duty was funnest! Although if I had stayed there for any longer I probably would not have enjoyed it anymore, as said by some friends LOL. All the children were jumping around madly inside the Bouncing Castle, and Rachel and I had to make sure that no violence ensued. It was so fun because we would bounce inside even though we didn't want to haha. And the happy children inside the castle just made me so high!
There was also this really cute Malay (?) girl, 5 years old I think! :) She was so cute and she was squealing all around while Rachel chased her inside the castle! And SHE WAS SO NICE TO CARRY!! :D Somehow the kiss on the cheek she gave Sining made me rather jealous :O She's just so adorable! And there was another China girl, only 3 years old! She was chubby and so innocent aww~ And her name's Jermaine! :D HAHA. Had to talk to her in Chinese because she didn't really understand much English, but she was so gentle and so adorable!!!
It was so fun to work with Mendaki and MindChamps :) All the staff and organisers were really friendly and funny! Somehow everyone there was nice to talk to :) Like all of them had been our friends for really long even though we had just met them! It was definitely not a waste of any time because it was just so awesome! Can't wait to work with Mendaki again :)
After the LEXP cultural experience today (it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be :/), Weiyu and I went to Junction 8 to do some shopping! :D We each bought a new Bible! Weiyu got a Precious Thoughts Bible and I got a normal Bible with a cool cover haha! They were quite expensive but no regrets :D After that we went to AMK Hub to hunt for FBTs! Found them after so long and took really long to choose the right size and colours haha. I think the workers there got quite pissed at us though :/ So anyway I'm officially bankrupt now D: All $200 of birthday money is gone! But Christmas is coming so... <: Hehehe. I used all the money for useful things though so it's alright! No regrets there :)