Anniversary.

One year. The first of many more to come. It wasn't a smooth ride. There were ups, and there were downs. But even through all the trials, you stayed with me... Thank you for being there for me for this past year, I couldn't have made it this far without you. Thank you for bearing with all my tantrums, all my anger, all my moodswings, all my unreasonable outbursts. I remember you were always so calm when I complained to you, even when it was so unreasonable of me. You were always there, calming me down, comforting me with your sweet voice... thank you. I hope we can stay like this, even when we fight, I hope we'll just forgive and forget every single time, and that our love will just grow. :)
Happy first, darling. ♥
Anniversary.

One year. The first of many more to come. It wasn't a smooth ride. There were ups, and there were downs. But even through all the trials, you stayed with me... Thank you for being there for me for this past year, I couldn't have made it this far without you. Thank you for bearing with all my tantrums, all my anger, all my moodswings, all my unreasonable outbursts. I remember you were always so calm when I complained to you, even when it was so unreasonable of me. You were always there, calming me down, comforting me with your sweet voice... thank you. I hope we can stay like this, even when we fight, I hope we'll just forgive and forget every single time, and that our love will just grow. :)
Happy first, darling. ♥