Absolutely.

Pretty much didn't do any revision this holidays ): Feel so guilty now argh. Need to spam studying this coming week. Hopefully will still be able to score for BT1.
Absolutely - Starfield
Lover of my soul
I want to tell you
Only you have all of me
I cannot contain my adoration
I'm in love so desperately
No one is as lovely as you are
There is no one else who has my heart
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with you
Down upon my knees
I'm lost in worship
Humbled by your majesty
What is there to say
But how I love you
Thank you for forgiving me
No one is as lovely as you are
There is no one else who has my heart
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with you
All I am is yours
Only yours
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath that I breathe
I am absolutely in love with you
In love with you
Beautiful song. :)
6.57pm.Just finished tuition, kind of realised how much I need to buck up... And finally getting back the motivation to at least do SOME work of some sort. Gonna revise as much as I can without getting TOO distracted. (note the "TOO") Will study online, while listening to music and multi-tasking lol. It's still quite effective...
Guess what! I haven't finished my holiday homework -.- Trying to do my IH SEQ Formative Assignment now, but I think I'm stuck at the Other Factor. Awesome. And just now I was trying to practise tomorrow's worship songs on my guitar which is missing a D string because it snapped a few days back. LOL. Feels so weird, and now I'm finally beginning to understand the importance of a D string on a guitar... HAHA.
Bass lesson today was surprisingly okay, finally managed to move on with the pieces, finally learning something NEW. Have a new resolution to practise everyday if I can, or if not, to practise every day I have time to. Same thing applies to my piano haha. Really need to start doing programme notes for my piano diploma, if not nothing'll ever get done :/
My dad keeps telling me that I shouldn't think music is an easy path to take... that's so insulting you know. Of course I don't think that music is easy. He keeps telling me not to take it just because I may think that it's the "easy way out". Obviously not! I have a divine passion for music, and that's the only reason I'm trying to pursue it right now, even though in the future I may change my mind.
I need to remember when to focus on what at the right times. Being distracted by my own thoughts; it's dragging me down.
VOTD:"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23
Absolutely.

Pretty much didn't do any revision this holidays ): Feel so guilty now argh. Need to spam studying this coming week. Hopefully will still be able to score for BT1.
Absolutely - Starfield
Lover of my soul
I want to tell you
Only you have all of me
I cannot contain my adoration
I'm in love so desperately
No one is as lovely as you are
There is no one else who has my heart
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with you
Down upon my knees
I'm lost in worship
Humbled by your majesty
What is there to say
But how I love you
Thank you for forgiving me
No one is as lovely as you are
There is no one else who has my heart
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love with you
All I am is yours
Only yours
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath I breathe
I am absolutely in love
Jesus I am yours forever
All of me surrenders
I am absolutely in love
Jesus you have me completely
Every breath that I breathe
I am absolutely in love with you
In love with you
Beautiful song. :)
6.57pm.Just finished tuition, kind of realised how much I need to buck up... And finally getting back the motivation to at least do SOME work of some sort. Gonna revise as much as I can without getting TOO distracted. (note the "TOO") Will study online, while listening to music and multi-tasking lol. It's still quite effective...
Guess what! I haven't finished my holiday homework -.- Trying to do my IH SEQ Formative Assignment now, but I think I'm stuck at the Other Factor. Awesome. And just now I was trying to practise tomorrow's worship songs on my guitar which is missing a D string because it snapped a few days back. LOL. Feels so weird, and now I'm finally beginning to understand the importance of a D string on a guitar... HAHA.
Bass lesson today was surprisingly okay, finally managed to move on with the pieces, finally learning something NEW. Have a new resolution to practise everyday if I can, or if not, to practise every day I have time to. Same thing applies to my piano haha. Really need to start doing programme notes for my piano diploma, if not nothing'll ever get done :/
My dad keeps telling me that I shouldn't think music is an easy path to take... that's so insulting you know. Of course I don't think that music is easy. He keeps telling me not to take it just because I may think that it's the "easy way out". Obviously not! I have a divine passion for music, and that's the only reason I'm trying to pursue it right now, even though in the future I may change my mind.
I need to remember when to focus on what at the right times. Being distracted by my own thoughts; it's dragging me down.
VOTD:"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galations 5:22-23