Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
Liberty.
12 April 2011 | 0 comments
A few things has changed since I last posted... First of all, I'm using a new computer! :D Haha, I still don't have my own laptop, but my dad got a new family computer! Yay! Now I feel so up-to-date and modernized HAHA. But the internet is very laggy here... ): I've gotten new specs! :) Seems like my eyesight has improved though... But I still can't see the whiteboard clearly! My mum spent $135 on that pair of specs... Will feel guilty if I don't wear it :/ So I'm gonna have to constantly wear it haha so that money won't go to waste! It's black with rectangular lenses... maybe I'll post a picture here next time? :)

Block test results have been... quite good so far, seems like the ugly ones haven't arrived yet! MSG so far is 1.0. ._. Only got back Math, Chem, Bio. Going to get back HMP tomorrow, not looking forward to it! ): Last time my HMP results used to pull my overall MSG down, but now my HMP results are getting worse and worse... Chinese will be another ugly result, a big black mark. Don't really know what IH and LA will be like, but hoping that I will finally be able to score for Geography after failing practically the whole year last year. -.- First time I finished the paper! Sense of accomplishment ^^

Okay, short post today. I really can't stand how both my parents are sitting behind me, watching TV, knowing that if they just change their angle a little they'll be able to see what I'm doing. Feels like I'm being watched. Another reason why I need my own personal laptop. ): Hope I can get one next year!


VOTD:
"Then he said to them all: 'Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.'" - Luke 9:23-24