Lost My Way.
A lot has transpired over the past few weeks, haven't had much time to pen my thoughts down. Post Concert Party, HCSE ExCo elections, Music class performance, Chinese oral prelims. Time is just passing by too fast. But I guess I can't complain, because sometimes it's a good thing too, right?
Nothing much to post about all the various events; some were simply life's daily hurdles that I had to jump over. Post Concert Party was pretty fun; I mean what's a concert without a party afterwards right? Went to Sentosa in the morning with mostly people from my batch plus a few seniors, and had a lot of fun playing and bonding with each other. First official outing I've been to and it was undoubtedly unforgettable. :) Some photos:






Arts Fest performance just passed on Wednesday as well, and it was, sadly, the last performance together with the seniors. Seniors will be stepping down to prepare for their A Levels. Will really miss all the seniors and what they've done for us, be it over the past few months alone or even in the past 5 years or so. Special shoutouts to my section mates, HX and EY for being such crazy and awesome seniors for the past half a year, making J and I laugh our heads off during rehearsal and getting blacklisted as a result. All the crazy things that you guys do never fails to liven up our day and the rehearsal. Love you guys! Also to Rachael, for being such a wonderful and cute Chairperson :> More photos:
Feeling very confused lately. Don't know what I want any longer. I've lost my way.
"你总是天真地以为,你把我看得很透彻。其实,我把快乐挂在脸上,把伤痛藏在心里,我的表情可以表达千种心情,但那最伤最痛的部分,不是你轻易就能看得到的。你说的无心的一句话,做的不经意的一件事,或许就是致我伤痛的地方。"
VOTD:
"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry," James 1:19 (NIV)
Lost My Way.
A lot has transpired over the past few weeks, haven't had much time to pen my thoughts down. Post Concert Party, HCSE ExCo elections, Music class performance, Chinese oral prelims. Time is just passing by too fast. But I guess I can't complain, because sometimes it's a good thing too, right?
Nothing much to post about all the various events; some were simply life's daily hurdles that I had to jump over. Post Concert Party was pretty fun; I mean what's a concert without a party afterwards right? Went to Sentosa in the morning with mostly people from my batch plus a few seniors, and had a lot of fun playing and bonding with each other. First official outing I've been to and it was undoubtedly unforgettable. :) Some photos:






Arts Fest performance just passed on Wednesday as well, and it was, sadly, the last performance together with the seniors. Seniors will be stepping down to prepare for their A Levels. Will really miss all the seniors and what they've done for us, be it over the past few months alone or even in the past 5 years or so. Special shoutouts to my section mates, HX and EY for being such crazy and awesome seniors for the past half a year, making J and I laugh our heads off during rehearsal and getting blacklisted as a result. All the crazy things that you guys do never fails to liven up our day and the rehearsal. Love you guys! Also to Rachael, for being such a wonderful and cute Chairperson :> More photos:
Feeling very confused lately. Don't know what I want any longer. I've lost my way.
"你总是天真地以为,你把我看得很透彻。其实,我把快乐挂在脸上,把伤痛藏在心里,我的表情可以表达千种心情,但那最伤最痛的部分,不是你轻易就能看得到的。你说的无心的一句话,做的不经意的一件事,或许就是致我伤痛的地方。"
VOTD:
"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry," James 1:19 (NIV)