Incentivise.
It's been over a month since I posted a proper blog post :/ Been very busy with PW and promos coming up, and now it's exactly a week left to promos and I'm slacking off hahaha how timely.
I feel like the amount I'm studying for this year's promos cannot be compared to the amount I studied for last year's EOYs. Well of course last year there was way more time, without any other additional lessons or PW in the way; it was simply studying and studying all the way. This year though there's really so much more on our hands, and much less time when we can actually sit down and quieten our minds and just study. JC life is so hectic in that manner. So many things to do, so little time (and yet here I am typing away lol). Though I'm glad that I am making improvements in some subjects like Chemistry and GP, though my Math is still as horrible as ever. Memorising Bio has become somewhat a chore. It really doesn't seem that hard to get retained in J1. But hopefully we won't have to face that.
On a side note, MAF was really crowded but really good. First time going for MAF in HC, which is a really major event, and it didn't disappoint. :) Climbed up the structure built by OAC and took a photo with PH and R, quite sad I didn't get to take a photo with anyone on the bridge built by Council though :( The grand light-up was spectacular and so beautiful, but the best part of that night was that it was a NEW MOON! Anyway well done 39th it was really a job well done!
Really stressed out about promos, feeling so insecure about passing any subject and even more insecure about promoting. Nothing seems to be getting into my head and if anything is I just forget what I studied a moment later. Sigh. :/
Incentivise.
It's been over a month since I posted a proper blog post :/ Been very busy with PW and promos coming up, and now it's exactly a week left to promos and I'm slacking off hahaha how timely.
I feel like the amount I'm studying for this year's promos cannot be compared to the amount I studied for last year's EOYs. Well of course last year there was way more time, without any other additional lessons or PW in the way; it was simply studying and studying all the way. This year though there's really so much more on our hands, and much less time when we can actually sit down and quieten our minds and just study. JC life is so hectic in that manner. So many things to do, so little time (and yet here I am typing away lol). Though I'm glad that I am making improvements in some subjects like Chemistry and GP, though my Math is still as horrible as ever. Memorising Bio has become somewhat a chore. It really doesn't seem that hard to get retained in J1. But hopefully we won't have to face that.
On a side note, MAF was really crowded but really good. First time going for MAF in HC, which is a really major event, and it didn't disappoint. :) Climbed up the structure built by OAC and took a photo with PH and R, quite sad I didn't get to take a photo with anyone on the bridge built by Council though :( The grand light-up was spectacular and so beautiful, but the best part of that night was that it was a NEW MOON! Anyway well done 39th it was really a job well done!
Really stressed out about promos, feeling so insecure about passing any subject and even more insecure about promoting. Nothing seems to be getting into my head and if anything is I just forget what I studied a moment later. Sigh. :/