Never knew existed.
I know I haven't posted here in a while, heh. Partly because I'm lazy and I also don't really know what to talk about most of the time when I want to post something. So here are bite-sized bits of the happenings in my life.
Went for my LTCL piano exam on Friday morning, and I can honestly say that I did my very best for it. It may not have been the absolutely best performance of my full repertoire, but I did my best for that duration of 45 minutes inside the exam studio, in front of the examiner. And I can only hope that my best was good enough. Literally heaved a huge sigh of relief when it was over, because that 45-minute recital was the result of over a year of practice. Really glad to have it off my chest and my fingers. Now that it's over though, I don't know when the results will be out lol. I know the comment sheet would probably be mailed to me, after the rest of the exam season is over (that is, after mid-June). Ah, no point worrying now anyway.
Went for this giant church event on Saturday together with PH and churchies, called Playmax! First time ever going for this event and it was alright, very well planned out and very well executed. It must have taken a great deal of effort to put such a big-scale event together and I really commend the organising team for doing so :) Saw some pretty cool stuff and people like Team Extreme, and even watched a performance which simulated an MRT breakdown. Pity I couldn't be a group host though, maybe for the next Playmax I'll go for it and spread the good news to others as well. :)
Church camp is coming up in a few days' time, and I am really really looking forward to a time of self-reflection, fellowship and really just spending time with God for four days straight. :) I really need this time of just putting everything else aside and bringing my focus back to the Lord. I've been neglecting Him so much lately and I really want to come back to Him. To feel recharged and refreshed to live a different life for Him. :)
Never knew existed.
I know I haven't posted here in a while, heh. Partly because I'm lazy and I also don't really know what to talk about most of the time when I want to post something. So here are bite-sized bits of the happenings in my life.
Went for my LTCL piano exam on Friday morning, and I can honestly say that I did my very best for it. It may not have been the absolutely best performance of my full repertoire, but I did my best for that duration of 45 minutes inside the exam studio, in front of the examiner. And I can only hope that my best was good enough. Literally heaved a huge sigh of relief when it was over, because that 45-minute recital was the result of over a year of practice. Really glad to have it off my chest and my fingers. Now that it's over though, I don't know when the results will be out lol. I know the comment sheet would probably be mailed to me, after the rest of the exam season is over (that is, after mid-June). Ah, no point worrying now anyway.
Went for this giant church event on Saturday together with PH and churchies, called Playmax! First time ever going for this event and it was alright, very well planned out and very well executed. It must have taken a great deal of effort to put such a big-scale event together and I really commend the organising team for doing so :) Saw some pretty cool stuff and people like Team Extreme, and even watched a performance which simulated an MRT breakdown. Pity I couldn't be a group host though, maybe for the next Playmax I'll go for it and spread the good news to others as well. :)
Church camp is coming up in a few days' time, and I am really really looking forward to a time of self-reflection, fellowship and really just spending time with God for four days straight. :) I really need this time of just putting everything else aside and bringing my focus back to the Lord. I've been neglecting Him so much lately and I really want to come back to Him. To feel recharged and refreshed to live a different life for Him. :)