Disclaimer
Hilary
Child of God.
Pianist and musician.

Archives

Instagram


Instagram Follow me on Instagram
A different approach.
16 November 2013 | 0 comments
Hey readers, as you might have noticed, I'm beginning to take a different approach to my blog posts - talking more about specific thoughts that I have or experiences that I've been through. Reason being in the future I want to be able to look back upon my past posts and see the value in my thoughts or experiences, and I also hope to instill some form of substance into my posts, instead of just blogging about my everyday activities as I have for around the past 4 years I've been posting here. It's also my wish that you who are reading my blog may possibly find some inspiration (?) or just have an enjoyable time reading my blog, and perhaps through reading, you can form some thoughts and opinions yourself on the issues I'm addressing.

I will be trying to post different types of posts from now onwards, from thoughts and experiences to perhaps book or movie reviews, and of course there'll still be posts about my everyday activities. My blog post titles should tell you readers what I am posting about - I'll write "Thoughts" if it's about my thoughts or "Review" if it is a review (obviously). If there isn't any of those it'll probably just be a normal everyday post for you guys to read.

Speaking of readers, As of today I'm reaching 1000 blog views (according to Blogger)! Over 990 as of now. So thankful to have all you readers reading my blog since 4 years ago. I'm not sure where you guys come from or how you managed to find my blog since it isn't publicised, but thank you for even taking a peek at what I write here :) I hope to be able to address your demands more; maybe you want me to post about a specific topic or issue, or you want me to do a review on a book or a movie or something, so I'll be pasting my Formspring link as well as a chatbox on the sidebar of my blog for you to ask these questions, and hopefully I'll be able to respond to them and perhaps even make a blog post based on your questions! That's not to say that I won't be posting my own things any more; I'll still be doing that, especially when there are no questions or requests coming in because I don't promote my blog anyway ha. If you liked my posts on random thoughts or my everyday activities please do let me know and I'll cater my blog posts accordingly :)

Cheers!